Wednesday 17 September 2014

Hello ECMP355. My name is dustan.

My name is Dustan Hlady. I am in my second year of middle years. I am excited to learn about how technology can enhance learning. I think that technology, if used with the right goals in mind, can have a transformative impact on a student's learning life. Teaching students through technology will not only help their learning in a wide variety of subjects, it will help them navigate the technology itself. 

When I am not trying to pass my classes, I spend time with my family in Moose Jaw. My beautiful wife's name is Carrie and my two sons are Reese and Cohen.

I also like to write short fiction in my spare time. I have been published in a few online magazines but nothing in print yet. I am starting a small print company that sells short stories in the form of zines. The website is launching at the end of the month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment